Monday 9 April 2012

Krista Whaling Photography - Warren Rutgers Business Review



I recently had the opportunity to get my business pictures done with Krista Whaling of "Krista Whaling Photography"!





I have nothing but good things to say about her - she made me feel comfortable when taking the pictures, and her editing skills were great as well.  She was patient and professional, taking many photos to make sure we had choices to pick our favorites.  Browsing through her website, I see that she has the experience and expertise to get the job done - whatever that may be, from weddings, family photos, or photos of your children.  She has the talent to deliver the professional photos your looking for.





I would definitely recommend Krista for your photography needs!

Contact Krista Whaling @

Phone: 519-322-6936
 Facebook: www.facebook.com


No comments:

Post a Comment